To get started, enter your email address into the form on the left and click Join the Conversation. You will be sent an email with an invitation to join the Slack group. In the email, click on Join Team. Follow the instructions on the Slack website to set up your account.
The default channels are for national discussions. There are state channels available for you to join.
LETSGO is providing a public Slack group for collaboration, news, and other information. These rules are designed to help give a better understanding of what behavior is expected and make your experience more enjoyable and safe.
1. No discussion of any illegal activity or threats of violence.
2. No use of explicit, racist, obscene or vulgar language, images or messages.
3. No posts that attack, insult, flame, defame, or abuse others.
4. No advertising, links to advertising, or “Spam” is permitted.
- Advertising or spam is defined as posting a link for the purpose of selling, soliciting or promoting something.
- Links promoting fundraising, advocacy, etc. are not permitted.
- Sharing of links to helpful and relevant websites and resources is allowed if they are not used for a promotional purpose.
- Accounts are subject to removal for posting advertising or spamming the channel(s).
5. Do not post offline personal contact information. (ie. your home address, phone numbers etc.) and do not ask for personal information from others. This is to protect your security and identity. If you need to connect with another individual, please use the Direct Messaging functions of Slack.